How to Care for your Sola Wood Flowers
Even though they are created to be everlasting, sola wood flowers are still organic (and fragile) by nature. To keep them looking their best:
- Keep them out of direct sunlight and humidity.
- Be advised, if they are exposed directly to water, some flowers may lose their shape.
- Store them in a dry place with air flow (mesh bags work very well).
- If storing them somewhere with less airflow, place a small silica gel packet in the storage container with the flowers.
- Do not expose them to direct heat.
- Sola wood is porous and dust can accumulate quickly. Dust frequently to maintain the flowers' vibrant colors.
- Round bouquets can lose their shape and the flowers can get crushed or misshapen if laid flat on a table or shelf for long periods of time. Display cases or vases are best for displaying your arrangements.
Keep in mind that these are just a few suggestions to help keep your flowers in excellent shape. Ultimately, you determine how long your sola wood flower arrangement will last by the amount of care you extend to it.